The Chicago Cutlery is widely known for its variety of designs when it comes to knives.
Out of the many sets of knives that have been manufactured by Chicago Cutlery, this particular one is one of the most popular set of knives in the market today.
Our review is meant to give you an idea about whether this particular set of Kitchen Knives is suitable for your needs or not.
- Patented Guided Grip design naturally encourages pinch grip used by professional chefs. Contoured stainless-steel handles are sleek and contemporary, and fit comfortably in the hand
- High-carbon stainless steel creates stronger, harder blades to resist stains, rust and pitting. Signature 26-Degree Taper Grind edge for optimum sharpness, precise cutting and easy sharpening
- Forged design for increased weight and balance. Full metal tang provides added strength, balance, and control
- Block has built-in sharpener for simple, convenient sharpening. Natural Acacia wood block keeps knives secure
- Hand wash and dry immediately to keep in best condition. Full lifetime warranty
Last update on 2020-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Knife Block Set Review
The set of knives is a clear combination of usefulness, sophistication, and quality.
It has the ability to facilitate various tasks in any kitchen. It has a number of 18 knives and all of them have different tasks to accomplish as well as also coming with an attractive block that is used for storage as well as holding your knives.
Why Choose The Chicago Cutlery Set?
The Chicago Knife Block Set also comes with a black handle and forged top-quality stainless steel blade that effectively prevents rusting and staining.
The forged blades ensure that the blades act as a non-stick material for easier cleaning. The best part about these blades is the fact that they are resistant to chipping as a result of re-sharpening and longer usage.
The knives also feature a taper grind edge that is supposed to ensure accurate and secure cutting. This is an important feature especially when it comes to cutting consistent pieces.
Also featuring a sharpener rod that is used for sharpening the blades, there really is enough different options to keep you happy!
Poly black, ergonomic handles that are quite smooth and are bruise resistant help to make chopping much easier and less painful.
They are manufactured with a strong plastic that is ideal for solid and secure gripping.
What Does The Chicago Cutlery Set Contain?
- 8-inch slicer
- 5-inch utility
- 2.5-inch paring
- 3-inch peeler
- 7.5-inch chef
- 7.5-inch bread
- 5-inch partoku
- 7-inch santoku
- 8 x 4.25-inch steak knives
Pros and Cons
The Chicago Cutlery Knife Set is one of the best sets in the market that includes both the santoku knife and the partoku knife – Japanese style kitchen knives being a rarity in Western kitchen knife sets.
The partoku knife is referred to as the Chicago Cutlery’s registered trademark and the partoku knife happens to be Chicago Cutlery’s unique knife.
A partoku knife best suits between a paring knife and a santoku when it comes to size. It is ideal for chopping, dicing, and slicing.
We hope that this Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Knife Block Set Review gives you an idea about how it could be an ideal investment for your kitchen, since it offers you an array of knives that perfectly and comfortably meets all your cutting and chopping needs.