This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
With a full set of beautiful cooking utensils for a great price; the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it isn't induction ready and I know tat for a lot of you guys this is an important factor.
When it comes to down to earth classic style, the Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set Review will show you how it stands up to the hype and is gorgeous to look at.
The resilient collection of functional and stylish cookware will set your heart a flutter.
Beautifully designed with you in mind, whether you are the experienced gourmet or the newbie in the kitchen, this set is destined to create many delicious memories for your family and friends. Curated by Rachel for the feeling of warmth and genuine hospitality, this cookware exemplifies her simple-to-use functionality and time-saver solutions mentality.
The simplistic rustic style is coupled with the dependable functions you expect from Rachel’s collections. The 12-piece set is perfect for creating memorable meals for those large family get-togethers or simple on-the-run quick meals just for you.
The light-weight set will satisfy all your cookware needs with rubberized stainless steel handles that are riveted on and extra strong and shatter proof glass lids that keep moisture and heat in and allow you to see your meals as they progress through each stage of cooking.
It is also oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The cookware is compatible for all cooktops except inductive cookware systems.
Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set Review
Constructed with dense enamel porcelain exteriors and reliable aluminum interiors for fast even heating, the set lives up to Rachel’s adherence to function and style for making your time in the kitchen productive, fun and affordable!
The set blends in perfectly with Rachel’s other collections of dinnerware, serveware, bakeware and accessories.
The set includes:
- 2 sauté pans
- 1 deep skillet/pan
- 1 small deep pot
- 1 medium deep pot
- 1 large deep stock pot
- 2 accessories for easy meal preparation and plating
- 1 slotted spoon and one slotted turner
All of the accessories here are color coordinated to match the fashionable agave blue cookware exteriors.
Durable, dual-riveted, rubberized stainless steel handles keep you cool while the heat is up and perfectly cooking your meals. The lids are shatterproof glass for easy viewing while your masterpiece turns up the heat!
However I think you should read on to get a fuller picture about the set, so I will give you a quick rundown of some key points:
- The set is NOT dishwasher safe, you should always wash by hand to ensure longevity
- The color is long lasting and will not come off after use…IF you take care of it
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Perfect for frying eggs and the non stick surface is super strong. However as with all non stick cookware, you should use plastic utensils instead of metals ones so it doesn’t scratch
- The last point also goes for using electric mixers & beaters. The non stick surface can be delicate and will scratch easily if abused
- The Sauté pan is 0.5 quarts
- Whilst this set is not suitable for induction stovetops, it is suitable for Solid Plate, Ceramic, Gas, Radiant Ring & Halogen ones
Pros & Cons
- The enamel is even and thick enough to create a nice even cook throughout your food
- The aluminum is lightweight which is nice, especially if you cook a lot for many people
- The riveted handles are strongly attached and you will never skip a heartbeat when carrying boiling hot food
- The handles are ergonomically designed to create a comfortable grip, and are also covered in silicone to keep you from burning your hands. There is an eyelet on the end for hanging on a pot rack in order to keep your kitchen looking neat & tidy.
- The covers are transparent glass and have silicone handles. They also have a steam release hole.
- The teflon is PFOA free to ensure your food remains chemical free and tasting delicious
- The saucepan rim is flared out, for better pouring; a nice touch if you ask me.
- An 8″ and a 12″ skillet might make more sense. The 12″ is useful for big stir-fries but the 10″ only somewhat larger than an 8″ and you would have a better range with an 8 & 12
- The stockpot might be a tad small for some. You’d need to add the Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout for a larger pot. This adds an extra cost that could have been included in the main set but thinking about the Rachael Ray Oval cookware set could really boost the amount you can cook.
- The utensils are very nice & match the set wonderfully, but it doesn’t include a matching ladle and pasta grabber
- The set is not induction cooktop ready. These pots a non-ferrous metal so they won’t conduct the magnet for induction cooking
The sauté pans are ideal for preparing caramelized sauces, burgers, seafood that might otherwise stick to other types of cookware.
The large pot can be used for delicious stew and soups from Rachel’s vast recipe collection or from your own secret family recipes!
The small and medium pots are perfect for small portions especially when you prepare single meals and reheat leftovers. The options are endless with the 12-Piece set that provides the convenient deep pots and pans for those keeping foods and liquids inside without spilling over the edges.
Preparing dinner for a crowd is a cinch when you know that this set meets all of your expectations for easy heating or reheating meals and fast cleanup of the beautiful espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick interior surface.
Great to use with a professional kitchen knife set to make your food the best it can be.
The cookware functions as you would expect from Rachel so you can experiment with any concoction knowing that the espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick interior will release even the toughest baked on food.
The Kitchen Guy says it’s a winner!
Check out the product here…