Magma has done it again!
with their stylish and functional 10 piece nesting cookware set that can be used with Inductive Cookware Systems!
I will cover some of the main points that I think you will be interested in when considering purchasing a new set.
But to put it quite simply; this set is one of the very best stackable cooking pans set with removable handles that I have come across and very worthy of taking a place in your kitchen.
Magma Nesting Cookware
- Pots and pans designed specifically for RVs and boats using induction cooktops
- 100% 18-10 mirror polish marine grade stainless steel, encapsulated triple-clad bottoms for superb even heat distribution
- Secures conveniently for storage with the included bungee cord, stores in less than 1/2 cubic foot of space
- Includes 3 sauce pans (1-1/2 quart, 2 quart, and 3 quart) with interchangable lid, a stock pot (5 quart) and a saute / fry pan (9-1/2 inch diameter) with interchangeable lids, two removable handles and storage cord
- Oven and dishwasher safe
Last update on 2020-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
The nesting capability is wonderful for those of us with a small preparation area or limited storage availability and it weighs in at just 13 pounds, so it’s extra easy to carry with you when you’re out and about and still want to prepare those legendary meals.
The stainless steel construction looks beautiful with your stainless steel appliances and performs all your cooking functions to perfection.
Magma Nesting Cookware Set Review
100% 18/10 Marine Grade Stainless Steel with encapsulated Tri-clad bases that are constructed with 2 layers of stainless steel with aluminum in between to create a durable construction and even heat throughout your cooking.
Basically these are a pretty high tech set of stacking saucepans that are versatile enough to use most anywhere.
What’s In The Box?
- 5 qt. Stock Pot
- 10 in. diameter Sauté/Frying Pan
- 2 qt. Sauce Pan
- Lid that fits all saucepans
- Deep Lid for Sauté/Frying Pan/Stock Pot
- 2 Removable Handles
- 1 convenient Bungee Cord to keep your cookware set together when stored
- 3 qt. Sauce Pan
- 1 ½ qt. Sauce Pan and Removable Handle
What others are saying
This is one of the best valued cooking sets that I have come across and you can currently get the entire set at a very reasonable price.
Many buyers have also commented that it is a superior camping pots and pans set, that takes adventure cooking to a new level, (OK I added the last part, but it is great for traveling!).
- The lids are all stainless steel for increased strength when nested
- Magma states “All the pots and pans are oven safe and dishwasher friendly”
- They are NOT non stick, so it is OK to use metal utensils with them without worrying about damaging them
- It is very easy to order replacement parts such as the detachable handles from their own website
- The pots are 7.125 inches tall when nested together, which is not very big at all!
- A handy benefit of detachable handles, is that you can put them straight into the oven without thinking about melted plastic
- Made in the USA
Pros and Cons
Small storage areas comfortably accommodate this beautiful nesting set. Truly ideal for boats, camper, trailers and any small space in your home or when you’re on the go and want to prepare meals but do not have significant workspace…stackable pots are the future in this guys opinion!
The best part about it; is that you are able to use them on most cooking surfaces, including induction cooktops as well normal gas cookers.
See my review about induction cooking Pros & Cons.
This is essential if you are buying this set for camping because you don’t have to worry about whether they will work or not!
This nesting cookware set has been newly designed with encapsulated Tri-Clad bases that distribute heat evenly without hot spots so you use less energy and still get hot meals.
This technology is also compatible with inductive cookware systems which is great if you have an inductive cooking system at home or in your RV.
In fact you should check out The Kitchen Guy’s other cookware reviews to get the full low down of the best induction ready and gas ready cookware sets on the market now.
The electromagnetic heating field keeps heat inside the cookware and directly heats your meals while leaving the cooktop cool to the touch so no nasty burns while preparing your meals.
One benefit of this being safety, and another being that you can save on electricity and energy usage…never a bad thing with the prices today
These space saving saucepans fit in a pretty unbelievable 1-cubic foot space due to the nesting function. This also includes the interchangeable thumb release trigger handles being stowed away inside!
Very handy considering how annoying it can be to try and stuff away pots & pans that are very irregular shapes, into very regular shaped cabinets!
It also comes complete with a convenient bungee cord for keeping the set together when not in use.
This is a very nice touch & it is little things like this that make me appreciate a company even more
As a result of its compact nature, it’s perfect for travel or any of those famous family outings that has limited workspace available such as camping, RVs, small trailers and boats.
Let’s not forget the durable stainless steel construction, with 100% 18/10 Marine Grade Stainless Steel and encapsulated Tri-clad bases.
The Tri-Clad bases are made by sandwiching a sturdy aluminum layer between two stainless steel layers and milled perfectly flat for excellent heat distribution.
Versatility, functional and classic are the main words for the Magma.
Designed with style and convenience in mind; this set will bring many hours of great meals for you and your guests.
Stainless steel is always a great choice and with the added nesting capability, removable thumb release trigger handles and affordable price, you can’t go wrong with the Magma Cookware Set.